2nd ANNUAL CYCLE FOR SIGHT WEST COAST
Saturday June 6, 2015 (Langley, BC)
THANK YOU for an amazing day! Cycle for Sight West Coast raised over $150,000. Donation pages will remain open until August 15.
Missed this years event? Email us to be notified when Cycle for Sight West Coast 2016 Registration is open.
Cycle for Sight is a fully supported, one-day cycling event that will take place in four cities across Canada in 2015 in support of the Foundation Fighting Blindness. Whether you’re a riding 30km or 120km on ride day,single or tandem, our Cycle for Sight West Coast community can help you acheive your goal! Check out the website for great training tips, nutritional support, training rides and special offers from our fantastic local sponsors to get you and your bike in great shape for June 6th! .
Registration and the $500 Fundraising Minimum Includes:
- Choice of four distances: 1 - 30km loop which you can do up to 4 times for a total of 120km ( Distances are measured and posted, but routes are always subject to change due to road conditions and / or construction. Your safety is our primary concern)
- Exclusive Cycle for Sight jersey (Mens' and Ladies' styles)
- Personal webpage for easy online fundraising
- FREE training tips
- Rider gift bag
- Well marked route with directional signage
- Volunteer guides and support vans, bike mechanics and EMS
- Rest stop with snacks and beverages
- Fabulous food and beverages at the Finish Line Party
- Fundraising prizes and awards
The Perfect One-Day Ride
Ride Solo | Ride Tandem | Ride Together