CYCLE FOR SIGHT
Cycle for Sight is a fundraiser in support of the Foundation Fighting Blindness - Canada’s leading charity funding vision research.
Join us on Saturday, June 21, 2014 for the 6th Annual Cycle for Sight!
Be part of Canada’s only cycling fundraiser in support of sight-saving research! We will take you on a ride through Ontario's beautiful countryside.
REGISTER NOW for only $40!
- Choice of 4 distances: 75 km Alliston to Collingwood, 90 km Alliston to Collingwood, 145 km Toronto to Collingwood, or the NEW 160 km Toronto to Collingwood Century Ride
- Invite to 2014 Cycle for Sight Launch Party
- Exclusive Cycle for Sight jersey
- Personal webpage for easy online fundraising
- FREE training: spin classes and outdoor training rides
- Rider gift bag
- Well marked route with directional signage
- Volunteer guides and support
- Bike mechanics and EMS
- Rest stops en route with unlimited snacks and beverages
- Complimentary lunch and dinner
- Return transportation for you and your bike back to respective start line
- Fundraising prizes and awards
CLICK HERE for the Event and Rider Guide.
See what you’re made of
Ride Solo | Ride Tandem | Ride Together
WHAT IS CYCLE FOR SIGHT?
Cycle for Sight is a one day cycling event that takes you on a ride through Ontario’s beautiful countryside from Toronto to Collingwood, with 3 distance options to choose from 75 km / 145 km / 160 km. This athletic fundraiser is designed with a winning formula in mind; empowering those who are visually impaired, bringing together the cycling community and supporting a great cause.
WHO WE SUPPORT?
Cycle for Sight supports The Foundation Fighting Blindness, Canada’s leading charity funding vision research. Dollars raised through our event help fund groundbreaking research at hospitals and universities across Canada to find treatments and cures for eye diseases that cause blindness. Did you know? Over one million Canadians – from children to seniors – have vision loss due to retinal eye diseases, like retinitis pigmentosa (RP) and macular degeneration (AMD). This number is expected to double in the next 25 years.
WHO CAN RIDE?
YOU can ride! Whether you're a cycling enthusiast or a leisure rider or you ride a single or a tandem bike, we offer training every step of the way. Register for Cycle for Sight and you can join the indoor spin classes and outdoor training rides.